The medical mask consists of a mask surface body and a tightening belt, wherein the mask surface body is divided into an inner layer, a middle layer and an outer layer, the inner layer is made of skin-friendly material, the middle layer is an isolation filter layer, and the outer layer is a bacteriostatic layer made of special material. The high-efficiency medical mask has strong water repellency and air permeability, has obvious filtering effect on tiny virus aerosol or harmful tiny dust, but cannot effectively filter PM10 and PM2.5, has good overall filtering effect, and the materials used are nontoxic, harmless and comfortable to wear.
1. Light, comfortable, tasteless, free of glass fiber, non-irritating to skin and waterproof.
2. Soft and comfortable adjustable nose bridge clamp
3. Breathing resistance should be small and wear sanitary. Aerosol, dust, smoke, fog droplets, toxic gas and toxic vapor should be adsorbed through filter material to prevent them from being inhaled.
1. Filtration efficiency: under specified conditions, the protective product filters out the particulate matter in the air;
2. Flame retardant performance: the performance of the protective product in preventing itself from being ignited, flaming and flame retardant;
3. Disinfection: physical or chemical methods are used to kill or remove pathogenic microorganisms on the transmission media to make them harmless;
4. Sterilization: physical or chemical methods are used to kill all microorganisms on the transmission medium to achieve sterility;
5. It can prevent dust.
Collapse and edit this paragraph classification
There are many kinds of medical masks. Common medical masks are disposable non-woven mask, gauze masks and special antiviral masks.
1. One-time non-woven mask, with more than three layers, can isolate bacteria and dust, and is safe and reliable for one-time use without the risk of secondary infection.
2. gauze mask is the type of mask that has been used for a long time. gauze mask is widely used in the fields of medical care and scientific research.
3. Antiviral masks are mainly made of special materials with a filter layer in the middle. Generally, the filter layer is made of activated carbon felt or meltblown cloth. It has the effects of sterilization and disinfection.
Second, according to the performance characteristics and scope of application, medical masks can be divided into: medical protective masks, medical surgical masks and ordinary medical masks.
1. protective mask
Comply with GB19083-2003 "Technical Requirements for Medical Protective Masks", and important technical indicators include filtration efficiency of non-oily particles and airflow resistance:
(1) filtration efficiency: under the condition of air flow rate (85 2) l/min, the filtration efficiency for sodium chloride aerosol with aerodynamic median diameter (0.24 0.06) μ m is not less than 95%, i.e. conforms to N95 (or FFP2) and above.
(2) suction resistance: under the above flow conditions, the suction resistance shall not exceed 343.2Pa(35mmH2O).
Meet the standard of YY 0469-2004 "Technical Requirements for Medical Surgical Mask". Important technical indicators include filtration efficiency, bacterial filtration efficiency and respiratory resistance:
(1) filtration efficiency: under the condition of air flow (30 2) l/min, the filtration efficiency for sodium chloride aerosol with aerodynamic median diameter (0.24 0.06) μ m is not less than 30%;
(2) Bacterial filtration efficiency: Under specified conditions, the filtration efficiency for Staphylococcus aureus aerosol with an average particle diameter of (3 0.3) μ m is not less than 95%;
(3) respiratory resistance: under the condition of filtration efficiency flow rate, the inhalation resistance does not exceed 49Pa and the exhalation resistance does not exceed 29.4Pa.
In line with the relevant registered product standards (YZB), the filtration efficiency requirements for particles and bacteria are generally lacking, or the filtration efficiency requirements for particles and bacteria are lower than those for medical surgical masks and medical protective masks.